Keep in mind that when you rent a tuxedo/suit, it is a standard size made for "everyone" not you. If all size 8's had the same curves and bust size, made to measure would not play such an important role in fashion and we'd be out of business!
It makes sense to own, but before you walk in to buy a tuxedo, it's important to know what it entails. Our system is designed to streamline this process...
- What kind of canvas you prefer (the more canvas used will increase price exponentially)
- Type of lining (deals with the comfort of suit)
- Facing/construction (this determines the structure of the tuxedo/suit)
- What style of lapel you want (the lapel is the collar of the blazer)
- Lapel size (width of collar)
- Lapel button hole - number of button holes on collar
- Lapel button hole color (selection of stitching color)
- Jacket style (single breasted or double breasted along with number of buttons desired. All options have a visual representation on site)
- Lower pocket style (style of front pocket located on blazer)
- Ticket pocket (a smaller pocket/flap located above the right pocket) - this is optional
- Back vent (side, center or none)
- Sleeve buttonhole (real vs fake button holes)
- Number of sleeve buttons (1-5)
- Sleeve buttons (flat vs kissing "3D")
- Suit buttons (color of button)
- Hand stitching (whether you desire stitching on lapel or not)
- Pants lining (level of comfort desired)
- Pants waist band style (straight, pointed, or round)
- Pants belt loops (less loops selected creates a more seamless look)
- Pants pleats (number of pleats "creases in front of trousers" desired if any)
- Pants front pocket (see images during selection to chose your preference)
- Pants watch pocket & position (designed for pocket watches) - this is optional
- Number of back pockets on pant (one or two along with choosing the side it is placed)
- Pants back pocket (style of pocket desired)
- Pants bottom style (plain vs cuffed)
- Pants heel guard (with or without)
- Pants button (color selection)
- Lapel button hole (style of button hole on lapel) see images for desired selection
Buying the perfect tuxedo/suit can be overwhelming, as mentioned before in an effort to make this as simple a process as possible we've built a system allowing our customers to personally design their suit by choosing from all options available prior to making a selection.
After designing your suit online, it's time to make your appointment to be fitted and have the opportunity to physically see and feel your fabric selection! Our one of a kind online process eliminates the need for a very lengthy consultation in person.